Sorry for the late message. I had some work to do before Winter Break. Attached are the notes and attendance I took at the meeting. If you have any questions about the upcoming events, please check your email for any messages from the scout/adult in charge or contact the scout/adult in charge. For the Patrol Outing section, please contact your patrol leader for more information. Also, remember there is no meeting on 12/22/15. Happy holidays!
- Patrol Corners (Patrol Outings)
Dwaggeenz: 9:00 AM on a Wed. during break – Food Bank and In and Out
A10: 1:00-3:00 PM – Sky High
Boss: 12:00-1:00 PM next Tues
Blue Angels: Sat. – Watching Star Wars
Dumbledore’s Army: During Break – Ice Skating, Going to the Movies, Sky High, Bowling, or Go Karting
- Gift Exchange
- Groups of 12 and under and 13 and up
- Rory is sending out an email for parents about the advancement book.
- Christmas Caroling this Sunday (Liam)
- Microsoft Merit Badge this Saturday (Mr. Blume)
- Make sure you pay for Summer Camp (Mr. Altamirano)
- Camp for Eagle Merit Badges will be held in 2016 (Mr. Sur)
- Scoutmaster’s Minute
- The reason we do the gift exchange is because this is the time for sharing, caring, and loving. In scouting, we are all like a big family.
- Clean Up and Flags